We provide a full range of cost management and quantity surveying services giving clients total financial control at every stage of their construction project
Advice covers the life of a project from inception to completion and includes feasibility studies and development appraisals, estimating and cost planning, procurement, tender documentation and contractor selection, contract administration, project auditing, bills of quantities and pre and post contract administration.
Our extensive expertise provides all elements of a commercially managed quantity surveying service from feasibility studies to settlement of final accounts.
Pre contract services:
Pre contract services include:
- Budget estimates.
- Pre contract documentation
- Preparation for all contract strategies including lump sum and bills of quantities, all tailored to the specific client requirements
- Tender evaluation, attending and or chairing evaluation meetings and preparation and submission of an award recommendation or negotiating tenders and pricing with a selected contractor and/or sub-contractors
- Compilation of the contract documentation
Post contract services
Post contract services include:
- Re-measurement of the works.
- Post contract documentation
- Preparing recommendations of interim payments on account to the contractor
- Preparing periodic assessments of anticipated final cost and reporting thereon
- Resolution of financial matters
- Compilation of all particulars in respect of the final account
- Close out financial reporting
Our ability to provide an accurate and effective estimating service is unrivaled. The sheer breadth of client and contractor-based knowledge within the Cornwall area gives us the all-round capability to compile detailed true value estimates which relate to the current market place and address all project specific particulars.
Including bank monitoring